Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm having trouble staying hard. I noticed in checking my…

I'm having trouble staying...

I'm having trouble staying hard. I noticed in checking my scrotum sac that there are other ball-like cysts. I once was told I had epididymitis

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I did. Im taking amolodine, atorvorstatin, and drugs for ED

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The ED drugs aren't working. I also have sleep apnea but I wear the mask every night.

3/19/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How big is the swelling? does it feel like fluid inside? Do you also see swelling your groin? Any pain in the swelling?

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
It's pea-size and feels like fluid inside. Yes some pain and tenderness.
Phone call session started