Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Thanks ,the patient is a 88y male ,below is the medical

Customer Question
Thanks ,the patient is...

Thanks ,the patient is a 88y male ,below is the medical summary

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Was hospitalise due to Hydronephrosis of the left and worsening of renal function in the background, créatinine 1.36 ,BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia )
, CKD (Chronic kidney disease), HTN (Hypertension (HTN or HT), also known as high blood pressure (HBP))According to the patient, over a year, he suffered from abdominal and back pain, mainly left on the left and was deprived of nausea / vomiting, fever committed on the day of his hospitalization in the community Which exhibited medium Hydronephrosis on the left + hydrotherapy in the proximal third, lymphadenopathy close to the spleen (rate) and a solid lump in the small pelvis
On the left is 4-5 cmWas referred to the ER for further treatment
In a stable hemodynamic and respiratory system, normal blood.
Laboratory: 20K leukocytes around baseline, hemoglobin 10.5 creatinine 2 [1.63 of December 2017], normal electrolytes.The NCCT demonstrated a slight Hydronephrosis with a fat sieve, a proximal ureter with uneven content. L4 (middle way from kidney to bladder)at the left showed a 2.5 cm diameter tissue block that caused pressure on the ureter and its narrowing. In the bladder on the right side is a textured block of 4.5 cm. In addition, a posterior mass of the spleen showing an enlarged sample. A small pulmonary contact in the LLL has been examined and treated.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Acute

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
3/19/2018
Urologist: Dr. Mark, Surgeon replied 1 month ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Surgeon

Hello -

Did you have a specific question based on the medical summary you provided?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what would be your next step recommendations ?

Is this a real scenario, or for an academic exam?

The wording is a bit strange -- perhaps this was translated into English from another language?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its a real
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this was translated the patient is located abroad
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist