Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I woke up this morning passing it seams a lot of blood in my…

I woke up this...

I woke up this morning passing it seams a lot of blood in my urine iam male

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

I passed what was told Kinney stones a few weeks ago,my doctor had me go to a urologist he did a ultrasound and found nothing but i bought a sample on the stones he said they were from calcium.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please reply to the following queries to answer you better.
How old are you?
Since when are you having the symptom?

How many times did you pass blood in urine?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did doctor prescribe any medicine?
I shall answer your question soon after I get those information.
Thank you.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
Blood in the urine can be from a few causes.
It can be from stone.
Urinary tract infection, nephritis, prostatitis can cause blood in urine.
Sometimes, it can come from trauma.
Severe exertion can cause blood to come.
Yesterday's bike ride can be a factor.
Please take plenty of water.
It is good for urinary tract infection or stone and it helps to wash out the bacteria or tiny stone from the system.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take a review by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones

Tingling can occur if the urine passes over an injured area as in the urethra.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it

At the end of urine it is often from bladder or urethra.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it.what can i do are is it serious

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
It can be from stone.
Sometimes, it can come from trauma.
Yesterday's bike ride can be a factor.

Please take plenty of water.

You can take cranberry juice too.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it.what can i do are is it serious how long should i give it before i go to doctor iam passing quiet alot on boold this morning

As you are passing a lot of blood, you should not wait.

You need to go to doctor asap.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it.what can i do are is it serious how long should i give it before i go to doctor iam passing quiet alot on boold this morning its not pure bllod but the urine is red looking

Even though it is not pure blood, you need an examination by doctor now.

i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it.what can i do are is it serious how long should i give it before i go to doctor iam passing quiet alot on boold this morning its not pure bllod but the urine is red looking ok ill go to quick care in town today

Yes, please go to quick or urgent care today.

You would need ultrasound or scan, urine tests, DRE etc.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
i have passed blood i little bit every other day but just at the end of urine. am 62 i have a tingling at the base of my pence on the bottom. i rode 4 wheelers for 4 hours yesterday and from the rough rideing i could feel the tingleing more and this morning i passed a lot of blood. what could cause the tingling i get no burning like a infection and i dont feel like i have passed anymore stones is there any medican i can take for it.what can i do are is it serious how long should i give it before i go to doctor iam passing quiet alot on boold this morning its not pure bllod but the urine is red looking ok ill go to quick care in town today ok thanks

You are always welcome.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.