Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been urinating frequently today, normal volume with…

I have been urinating frequently...
I have been urinating frequently today, normal volume with no pain. Urine color is clear to light hello and see through.My last trip to the bathroom it was a medium yellow but cloudy.I had decreased my water intake as of 1 pm and had a very high protein lunch with cabbage.I am concerned about the cloudiness.I do have a history of bacterial vaginosis.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just made another trip and it was yellow but clear.
3/17/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Frequent urination with cloudy appearance can be symptom Of UTI but sometimes body fights it well. I would suggest taking lots of cranberry juice and water to flush it of if its infection. In case it worsens then do see a doctor as you might need antibiotics.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor