Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have burning on lft side of testecals, Yes theres a dual…

Customer Question
Hi I have burning...

Hi I have burning on lft side of testecals

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

Yes theres a dual ache in up under left side that when I I guess get off its like a cramp or muscle spazum

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 1 month ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Since when is the burning on testes and dull ache?

Any history of unsafe sex?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
59 but in great shape. it stared a week a go but has got worse. last time I had sex was with a girl about 5 months ago

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms are suggestive of prostatitis or mild epididymoorchitis. These are non STD infection due to pyogenic organisms. To confirm the diagnosis, following are helpful;

1) A digital rectal exam by doctor would elicit tenderness on prostate.

2) A urine culture

3) Semen culture

4) Culture of prostate fluid after prostate massage expressed from penis.

The culture tests not only confirms the infection and causative organisms but also tells about the most efficacious antibiotic to treat it.

An ultrasound of the scrotum also would be recommended.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there anything I can do to get rid of burning for now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there an antibiotic that we would be able to call In
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s Saturday I won’t be able to see her urologist on Monday any kind of cream or anything to get rid of the discomfort

Following can help you;

1) Tylenol / Motrin.

2) Hydrocortisone 1% skin cream.

3) Probiotics.

4) Vitamin C

5) Avoid alcohol or caffeine drinks.

6) Plenty of fluids.

Unfortunately antibiotic is prescription item and cannot be prescribed online.

It is privilege assisting you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok the pain that fills like a spasm and then burns even worse when Ejaculation that’s part of it also ?

Yes, this symptoms corroborates to both of these conditions which we had discussed.

You may go to urgent care clinic or emergency room.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist