Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a family member that has a hurting in his groin area,

Customer Question
I have a family...

I have a family member that has a hurting in his groin area, specifically in one of the sacs, he has been told that it is a cyst inside the testical, but cannot find a Dr that will help him in the way he needs help. I am trying to help him set up an appt with the right kind of Dr., could you help me with any information please?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the medications he's using? Any allergies to medications or other substances?

He has other health issues as well, but this one I am speaking of is causing him a great deal of pain and discomfort. He is on dilaudid 4mg and Fentynal patches 75mg., No allergies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in his medical history you think the doctor should know?

Has all medical records, has Heart issues, lung cancer as well as skin cancer

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Urologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, how was he diagnosed with the "cyst in the testicle?" was it by ultrasound? And what doctor ordered that test?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
By Ultrasound and was done by Dr Livingston @ Livingston Hospital, he has hospital report and disc

I see. I'm assuming this was through the ER? That Dr. Livingston is an ER physician or a radiologist? In any event, the type of specialist you need to be seen and evaluated by is called a urologist. This is the medical/surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary and genital organs. You should check with your insurance policy to see who with the filed of urology is within your network and if you require referrals, speak with your primary care provider to obtain one so you can make an appointment.

Can I help you with anything else today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He is 60yrs old., You can call him at (###) ###-####his name is***** is out of town at the moment, but can be reached Monday 3/19/2018, anytime. We would appreciate any help!! Thank you

You're very welcome. I'm sorry, but I can only interact with clients through the JustAnswer platform here. You can certainly pass on this information to your family friend at your discretion. I hope you understand, as this is the policy I must adhere to as part of the JustAnswer Expert community. Thank you.

I hope I have provided you with helpful information in answering your question. Please let me know if you need anything else. If you have no further questions, please accept the answer by leaving a 5 star positive review. Thank you and have a great day.

Richard Han
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD