Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

For the past 2 days my meatus is swelling no redness or it’s…

Customer Question
For the past 2...

For the past 2 days my meatus is swelling no redness or it’s it’s just getting swollen and tender

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a urologist about the swelling? IHow long have you been dealing with this?

2 days and no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
3/16/2018
Urologist: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
http://s345.photobucket.com/user/Mark_Anthony_Sias/media/298ED2C8-69DC-4965-92C0-D8D44F75DEDF_zpsbhc5v159.jpeg.html
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Thank you for your photo sent.

There does seem to be anything serious.

Are you getting any burning while passing urine ?

Any history of recent sexual contact before this problem started ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just sex with my fiancé.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not really burning I can just like if I have a cut or something

Ok

There is nothing to worry

There is no STD.

You can apply Bacitracin ointment which you would get over the counter twice a day .

clean the area with Sebamed intimate cleanser which again you would get otc.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

regards

Dr Pravin

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long do you think this will last

If you take treatment for the same , it would last for 1 week

Do let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist