Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 28 yrs old around 25 to 30 days ago while sleeping with…

I am 28 yrs...

I am 28 yrs old around 25 to 30 days ago while sleeping with erected penis I roll over the bed and hear a cracking sound

Doctor's Assistant: When did the cracked tooth begin? Have you used any medication for it?

I have visited the local urologist he examined and told me if there is no pain and swelling my ligament is moved to left side a bit

Doctor's Assistant: What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?

I told him I am getting erection while sleep now but day time erection is not lasting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He told me to wait more

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Are your worried about injury to penis?

Hi Doctor can u please help me with this I have paid requested amount

Since your night time erections are normal, chance of injury is highly unlikely.

Day time erections are not attained due to anxiety.

You may get an ultrasound which can rule out injury.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Sir generally how many days it will take to heal form this kind of ligament injury? And my doctor is not recommending any medicine or even ultrasound. He is just asking me to wait more. What should I do in this case sir. Additionally even during sleep the duration of erection is not that long. I am just worried about one this it will not lead to ED?

You can ask your doctor to get an ultrasound which will categorically help in resolving your anxiety.

Erections occur primarily due autonomic nervous system, which can be affected by the anxiety and worry. Thus the erections may not be strong due to these factors.

These type of injuries may take around 8 weeks or more for healing.

It is privilege assisting you.

Ok sir many thanks for your answers. One last question is there any link between my situation and ED? Other then psychological issue ?Because yesterday when I ask same question to my doctor he scared me by saying this ( I cannot say that it will lead to ED or not but as your are getting erection at night it sounds everything is ok and be positive) please sir tell me this situation is not going to ED? As ligament was moved to left although there is no pain no swelling but there was a cracking sound.And lastly I would be honest with u I have done masturbate 3 time after this situation just for testing although I should not do this and I am not going to do this again until it's heal but should that 3 masturbation can cause problems?
sir erections are strong with healp of hand but not long lasting like before. U can say it's coming down after few seconds.
Sir sorry to interrupt you, are you still there?

Masturbation wouldn't have caused problem in healing.

This would not lead to ED.

Majority of your problems are due to anxiety and may be you are reading too much on Internet forums, which can mislead you.

Thanks you very much sir.

You are very welcome.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Best regards,

Sir i have some observations to share if you don't mind can i tell you and you can guide me with your expertise? This will give me a big peace of mind and i will be able to focus on my day to day tasks

Sure please, you may mention your observations.

You are subscription customer, so you may open a new question for me. You would not be charged for opening up a new question.

You may start the question, For Dr. Arun.

Dear Dr. Arun,
Hope you are doing good. I am thankful for you for your support and guidance i am feeling much better now. I have few question might be relevant to the same case. From yesterday night i am feeling a bit irritation and hardness on one visible wain of my pinus vein. This was visible before but now its bit thick and hard. I cannot say there is a pain but there is a particular un explainable irritation or slight pain may be. i read online that in this situation just apply bit oil and keep it relaxed.Also skin of my left testic is loose. I would like to know these both conditions are normal. Please find the attached pictures. I am very thank full for your support Doctor. I am feeling very good regarding my erection problem as i am getting strong erection during sleep even all day the erections was almost normal and stay longer.

You are welcome.

Picture has not attached.

Dear Sir pictures are attached I have cross-checked. Can u please also retry to open pictures?
Thanks.
Dear Sir can i ask you one question please?
Dear Sir, Thanks for your all support and guidance. I would like to share an update that my erection during sleep are almost normal now and the time of erection is also around 10 to 15 min or my be more. Also getting normal stable erection in day time. But there is a slight pain on the left side on pines. This pain is minimal and remain around 30 min to 1 hr after erection. I am shirring some pictures with marked area where i am experiencing pain. Can you please have a look and guide me regarding the pain reason. Also how i can heal from this pain.Thanks.

Could you please open a new question.

You are subscription customer and are not charged for opening a new thread.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Thanks for your reply sir. I have tried to open another question its asking me to pay 30 pound although i have valid subscription.

You may contact customer care which is a round the clock service.

sure i have sent them an email

Okay.