Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am planning to do semen analysis. I mean sperm count.

Customer Question
I am planning to...

I am planning to do semen analysis. I mean sperm count

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing during intercourse notbmuch semen is released...Need to increase my sperm count

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Urologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

It would be helpful to know your age and if you take any medication.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
33 I havent took any medication

Thank you for this information. The sperm count will tell you if there is enough quantity and quality of your sperm to father a child. The amount of ejaculate is determined by fluids in your body, so if you are dehydrated, you will produce less ejaculate. After you have the test, the Urologist will evaluate your entire system to determine what problem may exist and prescribe treatment to remedy any problem.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor