Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have had some swelling and redness at the tip of my penis,

Customer Question
I have had some...

I have had some swelling and redness at the tip of my penis, painful to urinate

Doctor's Assistant: When did the redness begin? Have you used any medication for it?

Not yet, last week it started

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the redness?

Not yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No std or anything, think was irritation from rubbing and got a little worse,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
3/10/2018
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 1 month ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Any history of unsafe sex, kidney stone disease, injury?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist