Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has noticed approx 2 weeks ago a knot inside

shaft of penis midline under...
My husband has noticed approx 2 weeks ago a knot inside shaft of penis midline under the skin. He says it is painless. He cannot feel it when erect. Does not effect urination. Cannot see it only feel it. It is hard and does not move. Any idea what it is and how to make it go away. Thanks.
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How large is this?

About the size of a B.B. or pea
Please do not call me I don’t want him to know I am asking. He is nervous about it already.

It sounds like a small benign cyst from a clogged oil gland and nothing serious

Most likely it will disappear in a couple of weeks but if it doesn't it can easily be removed with a cold CO2 laser by a dermatologist.

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Thank you

My pleasure and call on me anytime