Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I took male enhancement for a week and stopped.my penis was…

Customer Question
I took male enhancement for...
I took male enhancement for a week and stopped.my penis was always soft.now I feel a small hard ball inside on the top in middle of penis. half size of pea.is that bad? It doesn't hurt,maybee like .50 out of 10
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The medicine was niacin.it might be nothing but I never felt anything solid
1/14/2018
Urologist: medicaldoctor, Urologist replied 1 month ago
medicaldoctor
medicaldoctor, Urologist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

This small bump seems to something benign, however I would suggest you to see a Urologist for this.It needs to be assessed and examined.It does not seem to anything concerning.

Do let me know if you have more questions

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist