Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I took male enhancement for a week and stopped.my penis was…

Customer Question
I took male enhancement for...
I took male enhancement for a week and stopped.my penis was always soft.now I feel a small hard ball inside on the top in middle of penis. half size of pea.is that bad? It doesn't hurt,maybee like .50 out of 10
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
The medicine was niacin.it might be nothing but I never felt anything solid
1/14/2018
Urologist: medicaldoctor, Urologist replied 7 months ago
medicaldoctor
medicaldoctor, Urologist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

This small bump seems to something benign, however I would suggest you to see a Urologist for this.It needs to be assessed and examined.It does not seem to anything concerning.

Do let me know if you have more questions