Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I went to the doctor and my T-levels are normal for my age,

I went to the...

I went to the doctor and my T-levels are normal for my age, (61), in the upper 300's. I don't get the erection anymore, but I'm still interested in sex. The doctor gave me a prescription for Viagra, but I'm afraid to use it. I don't get a full erection now.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

The doctor took blood sample and he checked for every thing and the only thing that was low my Vit D and he said to take 4000IU

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

My mom passed away 3 years ago and since, I haven't had too much desire for sexual drive

1/12/2018
Ross
Ross, Urologist

hello Dr ross I'm a urologist I will try to help

testosterone does not cause erections its your overall health continions like heartdisease , hypertension high cholesterol, diabetes40% of men your age can not get erections

e​rections are not helped by stress fatique, medical status Viagra can help erections if you don't have major cardiovascular diseaselh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is the path forward??

what are you medical conditions and meds

unluckily god gave men a penis as a reproduvctive organ its use as a sexual part is a bonus so with time it losses its ability as we age. If you cant run around the vbed you shouldn't be in it

so path forward is to make sure cardiovascular is the best, ***** ***** can help

it just the reality unluckily, hope that helped

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My heart is in great shape. That was the only thing bothering me. I'll give Viagra a try. Thank you.

s​ometimes it helps because it proves you can get an rerection try it without sex for masturbation take it without food or alchoholic it delays absorption

ratings appreciated thank you

Ross
Ross, Urologist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will do that. Thanks
Ross
Ross
Ross, Urologist