Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Can two cup of deffcaffe coffee make you pee after 3 hour,

Can two cup of...

Can two cup of deffcaffe coffee make you pee after 3 hour

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

What do you mean

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes am on prostste pill also have sugar dietba

1/12/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

hello
email ok

Decaffeinated coffee can cause urination.

Formation of urine is dependent on many factors like fluid consumption, environment temperature, physical activity, food consumption etc.

So coffee may or may not play a significant contribution in forming total amount of urine.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

have a prostste exam last i week is was ok but i wake at nigth my dotcor prostate pill

Hello Paul,

Night time increased urination can be due to other issues as well apart from prostate enlargement;

1) Circadian defect in secretion or action of antidiuretic hormone

2) Excessive intake of fluid, caffeine, alcohol

3) Central nervous system lesion from CVA which affects hypothalamic-pituitary axis

4) Congestive heart failure

5) Autonomic dysfunction

6) Sleep apnea syndrome.

It is privilege assisting you.

can you thing about go pee you make yourself go

Yes, psychological factors are known phenomenon to cause desire to urinate.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

ty

You are very welcome, Paul.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
what is phenomenon when i pee dont pee little i pee good amount long does it take before alfuzosinhelp you

The medication would take around a week to show the effect.

what happan if the medication dont help also what is phenomenon

The failure rate of abortion pill is around 10%.

You would need surgical abortion.

The medications usually helps to all individuals. Though some may be benefited less and some have full response.

Medication helps to almost all individuals. But some may have less effect and some would full benefit.

say if does help in two week should call my dr thing all about time you think a problem to
i thing about all time i look the clock see how hours before i go again

You can see the effect in two weeks and if you have inadequate response, you may talk to your doctor.

how come at nigth i dont go that much but day time i go alot i was to bath room at 6 i have go again is normall for what i have ty
Uroflowmetry and video urodynamics can tell the exact reason.
dr give you that
have sugar dietbeell is at 162 that high one reason

Your blood sugar of 162 is high if it is morning sugar (fasting).

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

hi gm i read about this can i have oveactive bladder

Overactive bladder (OAB), is a condition caused by sudden involuntary contraction (overactivity) of the bladder detrusor muscles. OAB is characterized as urinary urgency, with or without urge incontinence, increased frequency and night time urination (nocturia), in the absence of any causative infection or any bladder pathological conditions. The cardinal symptoms of OAB are considered to be urgency, frequency, and nocturia (night time increased urination). In fact, urgency has been found to be significantly related to patients' quality of life.

Thus chance of OAB is very low.

why do i pee alot

Only video urodynamics can diagnose it.

i dont have any pain no blood and not burning it good sign no major problem

Yes these are good signs.

what do you think it can be
are you there

This can be due to prostate issue.

hello
after pee sometime have funny feling inpenie than pee two hours because of prostste
after i pee i get funnyfirlfim penie than pee two hour later i drank some cranbeery juice peealot my sugar down

You need to get;

Blood test PSA

Urine culture

Ultrasound for prostate.

i have a urine culture and prostste exam last month
my doctor is a urologist

Since your other investigations are done by the urologist, mainstay investigation now needed is videourodynamics.

what do they look for
i call my doctor my office told me i have prostatitis and elarge prostate

You may need medicines for it and may be surgery.

am take pill for it how bad id surgery
what suurgey for prostatits

Prostatitis is treated by antibiotics.

Enlarged prostate need surgery.

is minor sugary rigth
is three cup of deffacine coffee alot in threehour make you pee i twice in twohour
my doctor told the infe check it last week next week he will give me a realx for my ballder
my sugar is 187 can make me pee alot