Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm taking bupropion and flomax, now I have no desire for…

Customer Question
I'm taking bupropion and...

I'm taking bupropion and flomax, now I have no desire for sex. I want stop both and take cialis, what do you think?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

I'm 67 years old and my health is good, this is ruinining my relationship.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I was taking the bupropion to quit smoking

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/11/2018
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Are you male or female please?

Male

The bupropion is probably the problem here so you should ask your doctor to stop taking that

The Cialis can help with erectile dysfunction but it has no effect on libido

Low testosterone levels can diminish sexual desire so I suggest you ask you doctor to check your levels also

Please let me know if you need any more information