Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I have a strange questions. I was circumcised when I was 11…

Customer Question
I have a strange questions...
I have a strange questions. I was circumcised when I was 11 years old. My parents wanted be to be circumcised when I was an infant but because I was born 6 weeks early. So my father decided when I was 10 or 11 to have the procedure done. I was not really warned or told of what was going on until I was on the operating table and woke up with a little less of myself than before. All was good and fine and as an 11 year old does I eventually pulled out the dissolving stitches myself. I never thought anything of it. I started to become sexually active when I was 15 years old and had issues with PE. It would literally last 3 seconds. I thought, ok, i'm young, this is what its like when you are young. However as I grew up and as I when through relationships a few things happened. I always had strong discomfort on the head when using a condom, so my girlfriends would take the pill, but 1 of two things happen, either the duration of sex takes 3 seconds and after ejaculation the head is extremely sensitive and I feel strong pain if I touch it, or it doesn't work at all, I do not have erectile disfunction or anything close to it, I always have a very strong erection but the head just begins to hurt and I have strong discomfort during sex and cannot ejaculate at all and end up with epididymal hypertension. It makes me sex drive very weak. My wife is starting to complain and it is effecting my marriage. I have researched a little and read that it could be because of the parts of foreskin the remained after I pulled out the stitches early, It may cause hyper-sensitivity. You can still see parts of the foreskin that did not get cleanly cut off. I am searching for any help advise or answers. Its a very difficult subject to approach.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
1/10/2018
Urologist: Ross, Urologist replied 1 month ago
Ross
Ross, Urologist

hello Dr ross IM a urologist I will try to help

T​He head is very sensitive with or without forskin because it retract with erections, THe retained prepuce is not more sensitive but you can try lidocaine topically to see if it helps or for PE there are some medications you can get from a urologist

Ross
Ross
Ross, Urologist