Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

This is very strange. I drink water daily, but i cant fully…

Customer Question
Hello. This is very...

Hello. This is very strange. I drink water daily, but i cant fully empty my bladder, stream is very weak, dripping and i can hardly pee. My bladder feels full i still cant pee. Penis looks super shrinked and cold. Sometimes i go to pee about 3-5 times per hour. Im worried

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Chronic i guess

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had one sudden attack of this, been taken to the hospital, did blood tests and they did not find anything.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Remembered some details, might help. Penis feels dead, stimulating by opening a tap does not help, pelvic muscles are intense and i have some discomfort in my ab area. Throat feels sore and i feel dehydrated, altho i was drinking water and drink water regulary.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
About that time in the hospital: i actually called, because i was really scared, that i could not urinate. Bladder was full, but then again, penis was shrink(thinniest in the middle) and its not because of the cold, as i was even in the shower. Did not follow up or did any tests after that time in hospital.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im 20years old male
1/7/2018
Urologist: drn.iqtidar, Doctor replied 1 month ago
drn.iqtidar
drn.iqtidar, Doctor

Hi I am Dr. Iqtidar an expert on just answer and will try to answer your question. It seems like there is an obstruction somewhere either in the bladder or urinary tract somewhere. You need urgent treatment in the form of catheterisation to relief the obstruction. You definitely need further evaluation so don’t delay going to the hospital if you already haven’t.

Further management would have to be decided by a urologist which usually means ultrasound of the urinary tract and sometimes CT Kub to find out where the obstruction is. It could be something like a testicular infection epidydmoorchitis which can be treated by antibiotics

drn.iqtidar
drn.iqtidar
drn.iqtidar, Doctor