Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there any medication to control bladder leaks. I take…

Customer Question
Is there any medication...

Is there any medication to control bladder leaks

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take Sertaline. Anastrozole. Triamiterene. Calcium. Vitamin D

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have had cancer but cancer free almost 5 years. Only treatment is the Anastrozole Until I cross 5th year

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you tried anything?

have you tried kegels?

No I have not tried anything as of yet

I would try detrol LA

it works very well for this

also kegel exercises

they are beneficial

is this helpful?

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have any more questions, just reply :)