Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has v. strong urge to pass urine & pressure built…

Customer Question
My husband has v...

My husband has v. strong urge to pass urine & pressure built up for more than one hour . Only v. few drops have come out urge is there but he can't pee. he has been having this problem for few months & hS BEEN ON MEDS BUT THEY DON'T HELP.URO DYANMIC TEST IS TOMORROW. PLEASE REPLY AS THIS IS URGENT

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

TAMSULOSIN HCL CAPS 0.4 MG TWICE IN A DAY. DID TRY OTHER MEDS BUT DIDN'T HELP.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HAVE MILD HTN ON AMLODOPINE, 5 , MG CERVITOL ONE A DY

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Please hurry

His symptoms are likely due to;

1) Prostate enlargement.

2) Bladder muscle issues (cystopathy).

Video urodynamics and ultrasound of bladder and prostate can identify the cause.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. DONT CHARGE ME $50 MORE. THE TOPIC & QUESTION IS DONE. NO MORE REPLY OR INFORMATION IS NEEDED.THANKS

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.