Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

What is the concern if an MRI finding is as follows: a 15 mm…

Customer Question
What is the concern...

What is the concern if an MRI finding is as follows: a 15 mm exophytic cyst at the anterior aspect of the mid to upper pole is found. Compex solid and cystic mass at the upper pole of the left kidney with postcontrast enhancement of the solid component highly suggestive of malignancy.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Don't know. Had an RI for somehting else and saw this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
1/3/2018
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?