Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

This is a very fradual question regarding a maile can a

Customer Question
This is a very...

This is a very fradual question regarding a maile can a broken penis bone be repaired and if so what kind of doctor would handle this?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

No a family member has also

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No very heathey active man

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
1/2/2018
Urologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

If there is break in the penis then it's an urgent matter. How long ago did this even possibly happen?

If you still need help with this please let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

Urologist: drn.iqtidar, Doctor replied 6 months ago
drn.iqtidar
drn.iqtidar, Doctor

Hi I shall try my best to answer your question. You have what we call a fractured penis. It is a urological emergency and should be repaired and is done by placing an implant. This can be done by a urology surgeon.

Hope this helps. If you are satisfied with my answer please leave me a positive rating.

Regards,

Dr. N. Iqtidar