Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I am having a dry skin on testicles and tip of the penis. I…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a dry skin on testicles and tip of the penis. I am getting really worried about it.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Yesterday I was having itchy testicles so I took it lightly and applied cream and today when I saw it. It was dry

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I think that is the only problem

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
12/31/2017
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 1 month ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Are you diabetic?

Do you have history of unsafe sex?

Please some pictures?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My age is 18
No unsafe sex
I am not diabetic

You may apply 0.5% hydrocortisone cream on penis and scrotum skin.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist