Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am having a dry skin on testicles and tip of the penis. I…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a dry skin on testicles and tip of the penis. I am getting really worried about it.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Yesterday I was having itchy testicles so I took it lightly and applied cream and today when I saw it. It was dry

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I think that is the only problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
12/31/2017
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Are you diabetic?

Do you have history of unsafe sex?

Please some pictures?

My age is 18
No unsafe sex
I am not diabetic

You may apply 0.5% hydrocortisone cream on penis and scrotum skin.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.