Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

My thirteen year ols son is finding burning when he

Customer Question
Hi..my thirteen year ols...

Hi..my thirteen year ols son is finding burning when he pees....i have given ural during the day but he says it hurts to pee and he pees in little spurts.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Could this be phimosis. If so we have a steroid cream at hand called Antroquoril 0.02 percent

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Acute

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
12/30/2017
Urologist: Urodoc, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

Phimosis is defined as the inability to retract the foreskin.

Burning while urination can be a sign of urinary tract infection. Most UTIs are caused by bacteria from the digestive system entering the urethra.

His urine routine examination may be done apart from urine culture and sensitivity test.

He may require antibiotics if he has a urinary tract infection.

You can continue to give him Ural sachet in the mean time.Ural helps to neutralize the acid in the urinary tract while assisting in eliminating organisms that cause infection.

Also you can give him cranberry juice as well.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Urodoc
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor