Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering if you can help me. I have somedays where I…

Customer Question
Hi I was wondering if...
Hi I was wondering if you can help me. I have somedays where I get this huge urge to pee. For example today I drank a coke fountain and I went to pee, 10 min later I needed to go again, like 4 times, it’s almost like this massive urge, not sure if it’s anxiety related. I have been tested for diabetes and I have the all clear. It comes and goes somethines. But why do I feel like I have this uncontrollable urge.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
12/30/2017
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 6 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How old are you please and are you male or female?

34 male. I can go days fine. Then like today I drank a big fountain drink coke. Then I had to pee. Then wright after I got 4 times a strong urge. I feel like it might be anxiety related but wasn’t sure.the Doctor said my blood work and sugar is all good.

So you saw a doctor about this?

I assume you had a prostate exam and a urinalysis?

I went to see him for this he said he doesnt think it’s serious. What do you think it could be being that it comes and goes.

How long has it been happening?

2 weeks. It started when I was driving to work one morning I got an urge,and then I automatically got in to panic to find a toilet.

OK

If it were a continuous problem and not off and on I might say it's from a prostate gland infection

But in your case I think it is just anxiety and not a real physical condition

Please let me know if you need any more information

Is there any excersizes you recommend

https://www.wikihow.com/Do-Kegel-Exercises-for-Men