Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there something that is safe and will help control

Customer Question
Is there something that...

Is there something that is safe and will help control bladder problems

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Chronic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 83 and on a Blood thinner. I told my doctor I have to get up a number of times during the night and she said " we all do"

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Urologist: Dr. J, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified MD

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. May I ask if you are male or female?

Female
Please cancel this call and refund my money.

OK. I will opt out and notify customer service. Good luck to you.

I told you to cancel my call and refund my money. Dr. juran an said she would opt out and notify customer service. Do not call me
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist