Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there something that is safe and will help control

Customer Question
Is there something that...

Is there something that is safe and will help control bladder problems

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Chronic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 83 and on a Blood thinner. I told my doctor I have to get up a number of times during the night and she said " we all do"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Urologist: Dr. J, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified MD

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. May I ask if you are male or female?

Female
Please cancel this call and refund my money.

OK. I will opt out and notify customer service. Good luck to you.

I told you to cancel my call and refund my money. Dr. juran an said she would opt out and notify customer service. Do not call me