Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have had many Uris and I know I have one now it been 6…

Customer Question
I have had many...

I have had many Uris and I know I have one now it been 6 month since last would just like to get antibiotics for uti thanks!

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not been able to see a doctor have uses this befit. I am just covering the symptoms with calm relief I know what I have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
I meant to say uti urinary track infection sorry just need antibiotic thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't understand are you sending the prescription to a drug store?
Is there anyone there?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Urologist: Dr. SH, Dr. replied 7 months ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Dr.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately we do not provide online prescriptions on this website.

Do you know what website I can go to? I have used one before?

I can tell you that the most commonly used antibiotics for UTIs are:

1. Cephalexin 500 mg three times a day for 5-7 days

2. Trimethoprim 300 mg one tablet daily for 5-7 days.

You can try buying them off websites but I would not recommend doing that.

Want my money back thank you I've done this before online and they just send a prescription over to pharmacy

Please contact the customer services of this site to get a refund.

I have also requested them.