Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

How much dose it cost to ask a question. Have to check my…

Customer Question
Hello how much dose...

Hello how much dose it cost to ask a question

Doctor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Urologist's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Have to check my cash

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

No/ pain after hydroclec surgery upper right side 4day after surgery

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Sitting but walking i can fell is that nomal after from stich upper hydroclec still big

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 2 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

sorry about your hydrocele surgery

yes it is normal to still feel your scrotum and have some fullness there 4 days after hydrocele surgery

it will take more time to get better

the scrotum is a very sensitive place.

Ok thank you

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, MD