Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I used ketoconazole cream on my glans penis about 5 mo ago,

Customer Question
and I know have a...
I used ketoconazole cream on my glans penis about 5 mo ago, and I know have a two toned head, grayer where I applied the cream, and redder where I didn't.Additionally, i've been getting small bumps and discolored areas where I applied the cream, in addition to flat brown lesions i've always had. I also have small pinhead sized dark blue bumps that come and go, I think these are blood spots of some kind from pressure?Is this coloration normal? Do I have some kind of balantis and should I just keep applying the cream? I haven't for 5 mo. I was originally prescribed it for brown areas on shaft.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Photos attatched
12/20/2017
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 7 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

yes, this colorization is normal

these colors are not a sign of balantitis.

are the bumps and spots normal as well? should i worry at all about them?
like maybe use some kind of health creme or something ?