Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Can you explain these results to me

Customer Question
Hi doctor can you explain...
Hi doctor can you explain these results to me.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
Hi doctor to answer your previous question on out other conversation the HIV test I did was one of the first ones I completed
12/20/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what was this done on?

I have been speaking to a colleague of yours, I have had complete sti/std testing done which all came back negative. These are the latest results. What actually are they?

You have normal yeast and bacteria living on/in you

Gardernella and candida are just normal human body bugs

Nothing to worry about then? I have been using lamisil cream and an antibiotic cream (fucidin) also accompanied by an oral tablet twice a day for 5 days called Flagyl 400mg (Metronidazole) Is there a need for testing after completing antibiotics?

No I see no need for testing as long as any symptoms are resolved

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Sorry last question, how did I likely get these yeast and bacteria infections?

they live on the skin normally

thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have more questions, just reply. :)