Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I'm 62. three years ago" I had a radical prostectomy I have…

Customer Question
I'm 62. three years...

I'm 62. three years ago" I had a radical prostectomy I have good erections. (question) is it possible to have some form of ejaculation I.E. volumizing pills /tired of making up stories why I don't cum

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have orgasims but no cum. med"s Norco 10 mg' fenofibrate 145mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Reqeational meth use same for pot light cig smoker/5aday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
12/19/2017
Urologist: Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Amir Javed

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that after radical prostatectomy there is no way you can have ejaculation. I have to be honest with you unfortunately after radical prostatectomy means no prostate and no seminal vesicles meaning no fluid reaching in the testicles for ejaculation. I will suggest to stop any illicit substance usage. I will suggest to have pelvic floor muscle exercies for better orgasm and also discuss with your doctor about medication Oxytocin which will again improve the orgasm but unfortunately no ejaculation.

Let me know If you need any more information. Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you.

Kind regards

Dr. A Javed

Consultant Internal medicine

Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor