Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have an Indiana Pouch and also an8 mm kidney stone which I…

Customer Question
I have an Indiana Pouch...
I have an Indiana Pouch and also an8 mm kidney stone which I need. Surgery to remove it I have been treated I mo nap hospital and feel very comfortable there. I am scheduled for surgery on Jan. 9th at Barnes Jewish but I don't feel comfortable with the Dr I was assigned to. Can you Please help me. I have been a patient of Dr Aliperti.I live in Joplin,Mo
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/19/2017
Urologist: Ross, Urologist replied 7 months ago
Ross
Ross, Urologist

hello Dr Ross IM a urologist I will try to help.

What exactly is your question

are they planning on treating it percutaneously

where they treat it may also be influenced by special equipment or presence of interventional radiologist

​smaller hospital may not have the radiology equipment to get good access

Can I make an appointment with you? Would you be able to perform the surgery or do you know who could help me?

barnes jewish has very well qualified urologist it takes a team approach not just the urologist with the interventional radiologist. im on the east coast but some of the best urologist i know technically have flat personailities