Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Why is my urologist telling me it is not my mesh. His wife…

Customer Question
Why is my urologist telling...
Why is my urologist telling me it is not my mesh. His wife works for the clinic where another dr put mesh in. I have a pending case against the manufacturer i trulu believe that this dr is telling me this so o don't sue the doctors.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
12/19/2017
Urologist: Ross, Urologist replied 2 months ago
Ross
Ross, Urologist

hello Dr Ross iim a urologist i will try to help,if you want to know the hospital must keep a record of all artificial material placed during surgery in the operating room. They keep tract of the lot # etc

those suits are against the manufacture not the doctor. they placed a material certified as safe

as long as the urologist was trained in placement the lawyers want the big pockets the company not the doctors

Ross
Ross
Ross, Urologist