Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had epididimitis years ago.Since then one testiccle is…

Customer Question
I had epididimitis years...

I had epididimitis years ago.Since then one testiccle is much larger than the other.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes was years ago though

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have had ERD lately and want to know if their relatex

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Urology
12/15/2017
Urologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 5 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, are you experiencing any pain in the larger testicle? Does the larger testicle feel very firm, are there any irregular lumps/bumps on it, or is it soft, or feel like it might be fluid filled? And can you please tell me what you mean exactly by ERD? (did you mean ED for erectile dysfunction, perhaps?) Thank you in advance for your replies.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist