Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I hope that you can help me with this problem I've had a…

Customer Question
Hello good morning I...

Hello good morning I hope that you can help me with this problem I've had a supra catheter inserted about the 1st week of November the Dr.i've been working with can't seem to that care of this matter I meet I'm when i was in the emergency room when I was sick I didnt realize he wasn't attached to the Medical Center ever since the can't get any answers concerning surgery (ureatha)is possible for me to change physicians at this stage because I'm starting to get frustrated..Thank You

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I've seen the Dr.a couple of times but can't seem to get any answers he comes up with dates out of his head but when I call USC scheduling Dept. the receptionist told he doesn't have any to do with scheduling..i not taking Ang meds for Ureatha problem

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

I cant urinate that s my problem prostate is blocked

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Prostate Cancer2002 seed implant..colon cancer (stage1)2017..2005 cyst on pancreas..high blood pressure, tyriod, neuropathy,open angle glacolma

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 2 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having problems with urination

sometimes urologist are hard to work with

yes, you should try to find another urologist

you can try to call up your insurance company and see who is in network for you for urology at your local hospital

we can't see patients here online

we are here to help answer medical questions

if you want to talk by phone, you can accept additional phone consult service fees.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist