Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Regarding ‘ Oil’ as a medicine. I am looking for its

Customer Question
This question is for doctors.Regarding...
This question is for doctors.Regarding ‘White Oil’ as a medicine. I am looking for its ingredients to be taken internally – orally – for example (not as hand cream etc.).Looking for online/offline resources – where to purchase it.Thank you.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
12/13/2017
Urologist: DrK99, MD replied 2 months ago
DrK99
DrK99, MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. I am assuming you mean mineral oil. Certain brands are used as a laxative You can find them at any drug store, walgreens , walmart, etc. they will be labeled as "lubricant laxative ". And can be used orally as directed on the bottle
DrK99
DrK99
DrK99, MD