Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I get burning tingling and sometimes stinging at the end of…

Customer Question
Hi. I get...

Hi. I get burning tingling and sometimes stinging at the end of penis after urination sometimes and I had prostititus a lot before

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Urology
12/12/2017
Urologist: Dr Josh, Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Hello!My name is***** to JustAnswer.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.Thanks

May i know your age?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Blood mixed with urine?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Hi I would like to know if a CBC differential could tell if you have prostate cancer thank you
Urologist: Dr Josh, Physician replied 3 months ago

Sorry for delay in reply.

Well, as such CBC differential would not tell, if you have prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer is diagnosed through these tests-

-Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test.

-Transrectal ultrasound (TRUS)

And in case, If certain symptoms or the results of tests such as a PSA blood test suggest that you might have prostate cancer, than your doctor will do a prostate biopsy for checking checking prostate cancer.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician