Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 60. weigh 267 and am out of shape. I have the most

Customer Question
I am 60. weigh...

I am 60. weigh 267 and am out of shape. I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. I recently experienced a look of disappointment on her face when I could not rise to the occasion and stay there. I am willing to do anything to resolve this including sticking a needle into my most important part. HELP Please.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not yet. bp meds and insomnia are part of the issue

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just had heart checkup. no issues of any kind.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/12/2017
Urologist: Dr Josh, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you mean you have problem in erection of penis & maintaining the erection?

Since how long you have these symptoms?

Waiting for your reply…
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Dr. Josh

maintaining and quality are the issue.over a year. no activity with anyone. I am able to satisfy myself.

Dear customer

I am so sorry to hear about your problem.

The symptoms you have described of having problem in erection & maintaining the erection since last one year is medically called as ED(erectile dysfunction).Its most common causes are: stress,depression and anxiety ageing,diabetes,hypertension (high blood pressure),cardiovascular diseases,cigarette smoking,nerve or spinal cord damage,low testosterone levels,certain medications,.

You need following tests:

-Ultrasound,

-Neurological evaluation,

-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry(DIC) and cavernosography (DICC),

Stress and anxiety is the most common & most probable cause of this.

The treatment depends on the cause.It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more), ,testosterone therapy.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have the tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

You need following tests:

-Ultrasound,

-Neurological evaluation,

Thank you.

Hope this helped

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer
I am still waiting for your reply.
If you have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.
I am online & I am waiting for your reply.
Please do reply.
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Dr.Josh