Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Frequent urination at nite and type 1 diabetes. Metformin,

Customer Question
Frequent urination at nite...

Frequent urination at nite and type 1 diabetes

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Metformin, lisinopril, and synvastin and yes over the years I have discussed this among many other subjects with my endrocronoligist

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really. I have several stents, and had surgery for back issues bone spurs, but nothing effecting my kidneys

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

3 times a nite.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Urology
12/12/2017
Urologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry you are having nocturia. May I ask your age and gender?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist