Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible here to give a description of myself, and…

Customer Question
Is it possible here...

Is it possible here to give a description of myself, and recent symptoms , and receive a list of possible causes , and a list of the possible , recommended tests for a diagnosis.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Take no medications..and have not seen a doctor for this problem , or at all recently..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a 74 year old male, retired professional tennis instructor , and play competitive tennis, or train in the gym every day ...i am 6'[email protected]

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/10/2017
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Please state your symptoms.

i am a 74 year old male , retired tennis instructor, exercise rigorously nearly every day, and follow a vegetarian healthy diet for 40 years,,,,don't smoke or drink,,take no medication , have been diagnosed for 15 years with a chronic periphial neurapathy , caused by a lower spinal stenosis , which causes no pain, but a weakening of the legs , and partial numbness of the feet and lower calves..some months ago , i began having symptoms of frequent urination , (four or five times last night, and this morning) and some amount of unusual fatigue . i would like to have a list of possible likely causes , and recommended tests in order to best diagnose the problem,,,( is the $50 dollars for a live phone call the complete cost for the discussion , or is it in addition to other possible mentioned costs ?)