Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some bad abdominal pain. Taking mortin. I have had…

Customer Question
Hi im Nicole and...

Hi im Nicole and I have some bad abdominal pain.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Taking mortin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had uti's in the past

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Urologist: Dr Josh, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

What is the exact area of pain in abdomen-upper or lower abdomen?

Is it on left or right side?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

Dear customer

I am waiting for your reply.

Please let me know:

What is your age & gender?

Is it on left or right side?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

Im 43 and the psin is in l my lower abdomen it is in my right side mostly

Dear customer
Thank you for being online.
The symptoms you have described of having pain in right lower abdomen can be due to different causes: appendicitis,kidney stones, diverticulitis of the colon and inguinal hernias.

It can be due to endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease,ovarian cysts and tumors,infections in the fallopian tubes,fibroids.

Pelvic disorder seems to be the most probable cause of this.

A pelvic exam is required to rule out any uterine abnormality, a cervical polyp or fibroid, or a uterine infection.Also you need an ultrasound to evaluate the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes.

Stool examination & colonoscopy may be required later.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have the tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh