Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm not sure where to go for this... For several months now,

Customer Question
Hi. I'm not...

Hi. I'm not sure where to go for this... For several months now, I've been having a aching sensation on the left side of my pelvic area. Additionally, the lefts side of my penis' skin FEELS very raw and chafed. It's felt this way for months. It also feels that way around the left side of my scrotum and left buttocks/anal area. I have no idea where to go. Further, I'm without insurance and am afraid to just walk in somewhere and stump the doctor, and spend the money for no solution. Any particular advice or specialist I should see? Thank you.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Well, it's been on and off almost daily, and in varying degrees of intensity for about 3 months now.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a rash on the inside left side of my inner thigh about a month ago, but that appeared after the discomfort showed up. I've been tested for STDs and nothing shows up, other than HSV1, which I've had for years. And I don't think it would be responsible for the duration of this discomfort.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/5/2017
Urologist: JustAnswer, Board Certified Urologist replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Board Certified Urologist
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Urologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

I will call you momentarily.

Phone call session started