Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

What is the most common reason for repeated UTI's. I have…

Customer Question
What is the most...

What is the most common reason for repeated UTI's. I have been off of antibiotics for 2 days and the UTI is already back.

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

Yes there is pain & cloudy color

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain started after I was finished wit the meds. The pan is when I urinate.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This has been going on for a very long time. I just cant seam to get completely over the infection. There is also urgency all the time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/4/2017
Urologist: Dr. J, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified MD

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. May I ask if you are male or female? How old are you?