Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

No burning or pain urine is normal colour but sometimes

Customer Question
No burning or pain...

No burning or pain urine is normal colour but sometimes darker brownish

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No burning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

There is a lump in my scrotum at the base of my penis right side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
12/2/2017
Urologist: Urodoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Ok thanks I didn't get to mention that there is a painless lump the size of a small golf ball below the shaft of my penis in my scrotum

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Please upload a picture to review for such lump?

Any medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

ok will send picture

OK.

Waiting for your response.

here are 2 pics

Please allow me just a few minutes.
I’ll reply you back soon.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

ok
Anything?

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

I have reviewed your picture.

Well as you describe, I strongly recommend seeing your doctor asap and ultrasound should be done to rule out the epididymal cyst, Varicocele.

Your brown urine can be related to it.

Still, urinalysis should be done.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

what do you think it is? An epididymal cyst?

Thanks for the follow-up.

An epididymal cyst, Varicocele are possible causes.

Still, Ultrasound will determine the exact underlying cause.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.