Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have question about my penis ,my penis foreskin is getting…

Customer Question
sir i have question about...
sir i have question about my penis ,my penis foreskin is getting in white colour and and its very tight i cant pull back the skin from glans.what is this going on
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Urologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Do you have a picture of this that you could upload?

Thank you for the pictures. has the foreskin always been that tight?

From the images I can see that there is some inflammation going on of the foreskin. That often means that you have a small fungal infection they're which isn't anything dangerous. But it would be good to treat with over-the-counter medication such as terbinafine.

It's not anything sexually transmitted it's often due to excess moisture.

my foreskin is tight i can't pull back when my penis is hard
why its getting white skin on front foreskin

Has the foreskin always been the tight or is this a more recent event?

The white skin is due to a fungal infection.

its almost from 10 months

So then it's the fungal infection that's causing it.

You need to start on terbinafine cream to help it go back to normal.

If it still doesn't improve then you might need surgery to remove the excess foreskin.

ok sir why its happens the cause of this fungal infection

Fungal infection is due to too much moisture and maybe not cleaning the area under the foreskin enough when you shower.

ok sir thanks

Glad I could help.

I hope I provided you with a 5-star service.

If you have any other questions please ask.

Dr. Mo

r u sure this is not std

It doesn't at all look like an STD. Fortunately, STD wouldn't present that way and they wouldn't last 10 months.

ok sir

Glad I could help.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I hope I have provided you with a 5-star service.

If you get a moment, please click on the rating button.

-Dr. Mo

Please click the rating button when you're ready.

-Dr. Mo

Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD