Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have question about my penis ,my penis foreskin is getting…

Customer Question
hi sir i have question...
hi sir i have question about my penis ,my penis foreskin is getting in white colour and and its very tight i cant getbeck the skin from glans.what is this going on
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
11/30/2017
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

did u see pics

Got them--hold on please

How long have you had that?

almost 10 months

Have you had any treatment for it?

no
what is this happening

You have two things going on there--

Vitiligo--that's the whitening of the skin and there's really no specific cause for that

Phimosis--that's where your foreskin gets stuck and that's usually from a fungal/yeast infection called balanitis

Topical over the counter 1% hydrocortisone cream twice a day for two weeks on that part of your foreskin and on your glans will help with both problems and in time you should be able to fully retract your foreskin

Please let me know if you need any more information