Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have always had what most would consider a small penis and…

Customer Question
I have always had...

I have always had what most would consider a small penis and testes. For the past, say 10 years, I have lost more size and have very little sensation, almost none, even on ejaculation. Also very difficult to get and maintain and erection. Thank god my wife has a low sex drive herself(probably due to my issues). My cardiologist brought more attention to this when I had a aortic valve replacement and an aneurysm repaired in 2004 and asked me how my sex life was and that I must have an understanding wife??? Is there a clinic in Canada specializing in these types of concerns, I am 63 now and don't feel good about myself,

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Please define for me.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I think I covered it all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Urology
11/30/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist