Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Thank you Dr. At 03:00 am I had red blood in the urine. /no…

Customer Question
Thank you Dr. Doctor's...

Thank you Dr.

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

At 03:00 am I had red blood in the urine. /no pain. Ted

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Not what you call great. I was released from a hospice in 2012 after loosing 95 pounds. I am ok, but still seeing Dr's.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

A Dr. thought I drank to much.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Urology
11/26/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

78

It sounds like you have a urinary tract infection

can you go to ER or urgent care?

I recommend you do that

You likely need oral antibiotics

is this helpful?

I do not have any other choice on a Sunday, Dr.

That is correct

I'm sorry you are suffering with this

I wish there were other options

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist