Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

What causes acidic urine? Urine is red and so acidic that it…

Customer Question
What causes acidic urine? ...

What causes acidic urine?

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

Urine is red and so acidic that it melts the barrier of the ostomy bag.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Have had the symptoms for one week. Need to know the cause,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Will see my doctor in January. Just thought that if it was caused by something in my diet, I could correct it sooner.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
11/26/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

red is blood in the urine!

Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago

just click send to reply

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist