Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Iam 91 and i have been having periodic pain high on left…

Customer Question
Iam 91 and...

Iam 91 and i have been having periodic pain high on left side op penis also some time when a passrecatl gsas = quik jabs

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Acute

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

At 92 i have pacemkaker- tacycadia often

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
11/24/2017
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

This should be investigated by;

1) Urine exam

2) Urine culture

3) CT scan of abdomen to evaluated prostate and bladder.

Following condition can cause your symptoms;

a) Diverticulitis

b) Prostatitis

c) Cystitis or bladder infection.

You may need a course of antibiotic.

Probiotics too would help you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl