Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

A year ago on routine check up, I realised I had Microscopic…

Customer Question
A year ago on routine...
A year ago on routine check up, I realised I had Microscopic Hematuria with pains in groin, frequency/urge to urinate and on and off left flank pain. So the doctors decided to rule out all possible courses of MH and UTI symptoms. So we run the following
1. Ultra sound on pelvic,bladder, liver and scrotum
2. KUB
3. CT SCAN
4. CYTOLOGY
5. CYTOSCOPY
Turns out no bladder cancer, no stones, no UTI. The diagnosis after the Cytoscopy was Inflamed Posterior Urethra. CiproBay 500 mg prescribed for 7 days.
A year and I still have on and off MH, on and off UTI symptoms, pain in groin and pain in left flank.
I am border line diabetic on 500mg metformin daily
10mg crestor daily. I have peptic ulcer (GERD) and spondylosis C4, 6 & 7.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Urology
11/22/2017
Urologist: Ross, Urologist replied 5 months ago
Ross
Ross, Urologist
Hello Dr Ross im a urologist I will try to help
Blood in the urine can come from hypercalcuria from not drinking enough water
No response
I drink about 2 to 3 litres of water a day
Whar are the symptoms of hypercalcuria
Microhematuria
What of the UTI symptoms
Enough water to get urine clear by 3pm
This has been happening for over a year. I drink a lot of water between 2 to 3 litres a day
With Metformin you can get diarrhea water loss
Sorry computer problems not loading my full respose
I am trying to send to you my last blood and urine works
This the last blood work
Dr. Ross, you still there ?
computer problems
Are you done reviewing the lab report? And what is your decision?
Dr. Ross, this is not the satisfaction guaranteed me before paying for the service. I am still here waiting for answers
Ross
Ross
Ross, Urologist